These are links to all the printable freebies at this site. All of these are copyrighted, and for your personal use only. (In other words, don’t use these commercially without my written permission.)
[NOTE: Some download links may change as I redesign this website. So, share the URL of the related article, not the actual download link.]
What You Need to Know
All of these are printables. Most downloads are PDFs. A few are JPGs.
- Sample coloring pages are usually linked from articles about the related coloring books.
- Doll-related patterns are usually linked from their how-to articles.
- Zine-related downloads are usually linked from the related articles.
- Door art and decorative art downloads are linked from their related articles, too.
All of these freebies are copyrighted by me, Aisling D’Art, and should not be used commercially.
Free Coloring Pages
Some of these are from my coloring books. Others are just pages I created for the fun of it.
- Free Easter Egg coloring pages
- Free Enthusiasm poster, in b&w and in full color.
- Christmas Ornaments to color (link at the foot of that page)
- Hippie Coloring – A page of stars and swirls for you to color, maybe with a very quirky pencil. (You’ll see…)
- Bold & Easy Coloring Pages, Book 4 samples – two pages you can color, even in low-light conditions
- Garden style coloring page – Another hippie-ish page you can color and display.
Free Art – Door Art, Mini-Posters, and More
Most of these were created to inspire or just to share creative fun.
- All You Need is Love mini-posters
- Kindness is Seeing the Best… mini-poster (“door sign”)
- Free Hippie-Style Stationery – 3 designs to print and (maybe) color
- Easy Kitchen Gardens – Illustrated instructions for growing your own green onions, and mint
- Art and Feeling Good – A printable mini-poster for fans of The Secret
- Magpie Journaling Clipart – A simple sheet of art, suited to magpie journaling.
- Fresh Designs – A free book of my original, hand-designed quilting patterns.
Free ATCs (Artist Trading Cards)
Many of these are from an unsettled time in my life, when I decided to spend an hour a day, creating ATCs. As I look at these, I remember how much fun these cards were. I may start making them again.
- By the light (R-rated for nudity) – A nude figure and flowers.
- Choose Your View – An ATC with a message.
- Dream (R-rated for nudity)- Faerie themed, with a nude in a woodland setting.
- Everlasting – Eerie image of a little girl with teddy bear.
- Face behind the words – A mix of historical, Asian and feminist elements.
- Spirits in the old saloon (R-rated for nudity) – Inspired by a Texas ghost story.
- Gold Leaf – A card with an illusion of gold. (Also:Gold Leaf – ATC tutorial – How the card was made.)
- Memories – A nostalgic ATC. Also, how it was made:
- New Orleans Foggy Alley – Free Printable ATC
- Nevermore, a Gothic, Edgar Allan Poe-themed ATC– A tribute to a favorite author
- Midnight in New Orleans – Another Halloween-themed, free ATC
- Reality/Imagination – A free, printable ATC and mini-poster
- A Fan – An art-journaling style pen-and-ink sketch. (Yes, the fan looks like it’s melting. Oops.)
- City/Stars – A hippie-style pen & ink doodle as an ATC
- A Simple Rose – An pen-and-ink simple ATC
- Spalding Inn + UFOs – A whimsical, pen & ink drawing in an ATC size
Free Doll Patterns – Cloth Dolls and Paper Dolls
- More Dangerous Women – A small cloth doll (old GIF pattern, for now)
- Free Cloth Doll Patterns – The full list of my cloth doll freebies. My hand-drawn patterns are old, and low-resolution (typical of that era) and will be replaced with higher-res PDFs, as time permits.
Free Zines and Zine Guides
I’ve always loved zines, and want to share them with others. In addition to these downloads, you’ll find several how-to articles at this site, to make your own zines.
- The 24-Hour Zine Thing zine – A rambling zine, mostly text, from a 24-hour challenge.
- Free Zine #1 – A printable, sample layout of a one-sheet zine (8-page zine)
- A Disneyland-themed artistamp, and tribute to my mom, the original artist
- (More will be here, soon.)
Other Free Things
Since my early 20s, genealogy has been a passion for me. Here are notes from two related workshops I’ve taught.
- Family History Shrines – How to make (and teach) art shrines related to genealogy and family history
- Journaling Your Past – Notes from my workshop for journaling your personal family memories