You can make your own family history shrine or display using this free 14 page PDF.
- This illustrated ebook includes a supply list, plus step-by-step instructions.
- It also includes helpful tips for finding family photos, preparing them, and assembling your own family history shrine.
- In addition, you will find suggestions for teaching this as a workshop.
You can download it as a PDF file, and share that link with others.
You have my permission to make additional copies for other people.
The only conditions are:
- Keep my copyright notice on each page and
- Don’t charge money (beyond what you were charged, per copy) to distribute it.
You can also freely teach this as a workshop using this PDF as a handout. Just make it clear that I’m the one who designed the project.
As an artist, author, Amazon Associate, and affiliate in other programs, I may earn royalties or commissions from qualifying purchases. I never recommend anything I wouldn't buy myself, and - in most cases - I have bought/tried whatever-it-is. And I liked it enough to recommend it. Also, Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.